Secure File Sharing and Collaboration
To enhance productivity and increase collaboration within and across teams, enterprises and government agencies require FTP alternatives that enable secure file sharing, file transfer, and collaboration.
With kiteworks, enterprise users can quickly share files securely with internal and external recipients, without requiring a VPN. Users can also take advantage of real-time collaboration capabilities with Microsoft Office 365 integration to create, edit, and save kiteworks files, including files from existing enterprise content systems that are securely connected through kiteworks.
kiteworks provides FTP alternatives to users with secure file sharing and file transfer capabilities across devices with secure links. Additionally, kiteworks can sync files via secure private clouds, ensuring users have secure access to the most up-to-date content across all devices, online or offline.
- Secure file sharing, file transfer, and collaboration with internal and external recipients.
- Secure FTP alternative.
- Create, edit, organize, view, upload, download, comment, lock/unlock, assign tasks, synchronize, and share files in secure folders.
- Microsoft Office 365 integration to create, edit, and save kiteworks files, including files from existing enterprise content systems that are securely connected through kiteworks. Share large files via secure links and file transfer plugins for Microsoft Outlook (for PC users) and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Comprehensive search within kiteworks, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, and file shares to efficiently find relevant data.
- Role-based access to secure online folders - Manager, Collaborator, Viewer, and Downloader.
- Secure mobile access to enterprise files via native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Request users to upload files into a specific folder, without granting access to the other content in the folder.
- Set file expiration policies to ensure sensitive documents are only accessible for a limited time.
- Add watermarks to prevent the unauthorized capture and sharing of confidential information.
- Custom branding of user interface.